BuzzMac International, LLC
+1 (414) 352-5419
We are a leader in the development and manufacture of nondestructive testing equipment based on the impulse-excitation technique.
Our headquarters are in Glendale (Milwaukee), WI, USA. The business is owned and operated by Dr. Paul Bosomworth. His background and over 30 years of experience in ceramic science and engineering has aided in the design of our Buzz-o-sonic nondestructive testing products to meet the most demanding needs of the materials science industries.
What we strive for
Produce quality, state-of-the-art nondestructive testing equipment and services at competitive prices with unparalleled product support and customer service
Exceptional Customer Service
We pride ourselves on our quality customer service. We work with our clients to get the best use out of Buzz-o-sonic. Several features/enhancements have been added over the years in response to customer feedback. Here are a few examples:
• added shapes (abrasives industry- short tubes, annular plates...)
• RS232 communication for shop-floor monitoring
• added flexural rigidity of tubes for paper industry
• provide pre-tested standard(s) (aluminum bar typically)
• added bone-shaped tensile bar shape for Lehigh University
• provide a Lab Kit as a teaching aid to universities
© Copyright 2017 BuzzMac® International